Experience nature without compromising on luxury – that’s our motto at our multi-award winning site Camping Grubhof. We offer an extensive array of facilities and activities for an unforgettable luxury camping holiday in Austria – without losing sight of sustainability, because we’re an eco-friendly site.
- Reception & info
open daily from 08:00 till 20:00
- Cozy restaurant with terrace, tavern and take away
- Café Campo
- Children’s play room
- Comfortable guest rooms for 2–4 people
- Wellness-Alm: spa & relaxation with saunas & chill-out area over 500 m²
- Massage & treatment rooms
- Accessible sanitary facilities: wheelchair-friendly shower/toilet
- 6 e-charging stations with automated billing system
- Dream location with 360° panoramic view in St. Martin bei Lofer (finding us)
- Tent pitches with electricity hook-ups and water taps (unparcelled)
- Directly by the river with a wonderful mountain panorama
- Large tent field with soft grass ground
- WiFi on site (for a fee)
- Generously sized playground
- Multi-purpose sports field (volleyball, football etc.)
- Youth recreational space with table tennis and table football
- Children’s play room (in the main building)
(more about family camping at Grubhof)
- Common room with TV
- Gym with Techno Gym equipment (1st floor in shower block 3)
- Spa & sauna (in the main building)
- Ski depot & drying room
- Drying room for kayak and canoe
- Ski bus stop (more about camping in winter)
- In summer: Salzburger Saalachtal Card for free entry and discounts at numerous attractions, including free use of the cable cars in Lofer, the swimming pool in Lofer, free use of public transport in the district of Zell am See, the AlmErlebnisBus, the public bus to Salzburg and much more
- Children’s activity programme in July/August (free 2 × per week)
Here, modern design meets spaciousness and functionality – that’s also the reason our light-flooded shower blocks at Camping Grubhof have been rated 4.5 to 5 stars by all camping guides.
Over the past few years, we have continuously invested in the amenities at the campsite. All shower blocks were rebuilt (2018 block 1, 2013 block 3 and 2006 block 2). The shower blocks stand out due to their spaciousness and airy lightness, with lots of wood and glass, as well as luxurious facilities such as the XXL family bathrooms. At Grubhof, shower and toilet blocks are much more than just functional buildings. Modern and unobtrusive with lots of natural light, XXL family bathrooms (9 m²) or generously-sized shower cabins (2 × 2 m) as well as baby baths and baby changing room.
Grubhof’s five-star shower blocks 1 and 3 boast XXL family bathrooms to match our XXL pitches.
In the winter, shower block 2 by the bridge is only open at Christmas and during carnival.
Our guests on the tent field can use blocks 2 and 4.
The 9 m²-large XXL bathrooms in shower block 1 (20 cabins), block 2 (2 cabins) and block 3 (7 cabins) are equipped with a huge shower, separate toilet and generous sink area with storage.
Free to use for guests with an XXL pitch – an especially popular facility that is particularly enjoyed by families camping with children.
Our XXL bathrooms can also be rented for private use (min. 7 nights).
- 14.00 € per night from 23.04.–04.06. and 10.09.–06.11.2022
- 16.00 € per night from 04.06.–01.07. and 01.09.–10.09.2022
- Not available in July & August
- 14.00 € per night in low season
- 19.00 € per night at Christmas/New Year
- 16.00 € per night during "Skiperfect" ski season
Glamping, a combination of glamour and camping, means bringing an element of glamour to camping. Grubhof also offers glamping accommodation. Luxury is ensured by extra facilities such as the spa with its pinewood and alpine saunas, open-air area, steam room and much more, paired with a wonderful view of the Loferer Steinberge mountains and plenty of space, whether that’s on the pitch, in the shower block or anywhere else onsite. Here, you can relax mind, body and soul on a glamping holiday in the Alps.