In summer our guests at Grubhof get the Salzburg Saalachtal Card for free! (Validity periods apply*).
The Salzburg Card is your key to a varied holiday experience in the Salzburg Saalachtal. It includes many free services, admission to attractions, numerous discounts from partners and an extensive range of packages.
Free ride into the Almenwelt Lofer
- Free use of the cable cars 1 and 2 onto the Almenwelt in Lofer (once per day)
- The 8-seater gondola Almbahn 1 takes you up 630 metres from the centre to Loderbichl at 1000 metres and right to the starting point of the trail experience "on the mountain". The 6-seater Almbahn II goes straight onto the Loferer Alm at 1400 metres, from where you can enjoy a wonderful panorama.
- Trail experience "on the mountain", dicover the "red marble lake"
- Hikers and mountain bikers can ascend with the cable car.
Free entry to indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free entry to the Steinbergbad pool in Lofer
- Free use of the Steinbergbad in the Salzburg Saalachtal
with a nature and wild river experience
- Free entry to the Unken Alpenbad
- Free use of the indoor and outdoor pools in Unken in the Salzburg region
with large sports pools.
Free entry to the Saalachtal Natural Monuments - gorges & cave
Free admission to Vorderkaserklamm gorge:
- 400 m long and 80 m deep
- Orchid pathway
Free admission to Seisenbergklamm gorge
- The gorge is 600 m long and marks the entrance to Weissbach Nature Park
- Natural adventure trail for children with the spirit of the gorge and a sticker collector’s pass
Free admission to Lamprechtshöhle cave
- the cave with its 51 km of lenght is one of the longest in the world
- 700 m can be discovered on bridges and steps in the visitors part
The Salzburg Card allows you to enjoy many free additional benefits on holiday and saves you money.
For example, if you and your family with two children take the cable car in the morning to explore the Loferer Almenwelt and then visit one of the pools in the afternoon, on this day alone you will save 50 Euros of your holiday budget!
Free holiday experiences day after day with the Salzburg Card – it pays for itself!
Our guests can get the free Salzburg Card in the following periods:
- Camping guests: 01.07 to 31.08.
- Guests in the Alpine huts or rooms: from May to October
Our guests in the Almdorf and in the rooms receive the free use of public transport in the region and into the city of Salzburg
*) Please check the operating and opening times of each participating partner.